Bad Hire Calculator
This calculator will help you estimate the costs your company incurs when making a bad hire.
How Much Are Bad Hires Costing You?
Like most people, you're probably amazed at the costs of a bad hire. Especially when you consider that this number represents only a fraction of the true costs. Additional costs that are harder to quantify include:
- severance pay
- time spent by the individual's manager to fix problems
- loss of productivity from the team
- quality problems that impact revenue
- dissatisfied or lost customers
- loss of expertise/knowledge
- legal clams from disgruntled workers
- negative impact on employer brand
- time spent by HR handling employee complaints
- time spent by HR processing termination paperwork
Clearly, organizations lose far more than time, money, and effort by recruiting, interviewing, onboarding, and training individuals who should not have been hired to begin with.
How We Help
Our product is quality candidates. Our success is validated by the high retention rates of the candidates we place. We consistently deliver candidates that are talented, motivated, and an excellent cultural fit. We accomplish this by beginning every search with a well-conceived strategy for success and then executing our strategy using a systematic process that is field-tested and proven to get quality hiring results.